The ENVITER Network had its 2020 Virtual Online Conference on September 30, hosted by the Berufsförderungswerk Halle in Germany. Subject: Digitisation – challenge and opportunity for the blind.
The purpose of our Annual Conference is to create an intellectual platform for professionals to share their theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of vision impairment, focusing especially on innovative methodologies, practices and tools.
1. Accessible curriculum computational thinking by Wendy Voorn, Royal Visio, Huizen, NL
2. PsyMate™ project by Uta Roentgen et al, Robert Coppes Foundation, Vught, NL
3. E-mental health for depression and anxiety in patients who receive anti-VEGF treatment: the E-PsEYE trial by Hilde van der Aa et al, Amsterdam UMC, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Ophthalmology, Amsterdam Public Health Research Institute, Amsterdam, NL
4. Automatic description of educational images for visually impaired users by Ralph Ewerth, TIB – Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, Hannover, DE
5. Digitisation – challenge and opportunity for the blind: teaching Apple Voice Over by Eline van Samang, Braille Liga, Brussels, BE