Hearing Loss and Older Adults
This webpage on hearing loss and old age answers all the questions that elderly people with hearing impairment might ask themselves and give very informative and concrete answers.
- What is hearing loss?
- Do I have a hearing problem?
- What should I do if I have trouble hearing?
- Why am I losing my hearing?
- What treatments and devices can help?
- Can my friends and family help me?
- Where can I find additional information about hearing loss and older adults?
Author: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorder (NIDCD)
Organization: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorder (NIDCD)
Only for Members: No
Content type: Good practises
Tags: deaf people, cochlear implants, hearing impaired, hearing loss, senior generation
Categories: Aids & Appliances, Medical & Functions, Overall support