Institut Les Hauts Thébaudières
Since May the 1st of this year, l’Institut les Hauts Thébaudières (IHT) in Vertou and l’Institut Public de la Persagotière (IPP) in Nantes operate by a joined direction. This new form of organisation is a first step towards the merging of the two structures planned for January 2020.
The organisation is set upped as follows:
- 1 joint management for 2 institutes
- 10 services on 6 sites
- 370 professionals for a total of 291 full-time equivalents: 204 for l’IHT and 87 for l’IPP
- more than 60 trades
L’Institut “La Persagotière” supports young people and adults with a hearing impairment, as well as young people with speech and learning disabilities.
L’Institut les Hauts Thébaudières provides an assessment and support to:
- 414 people from birth to advanced age:
- Service users visually impaired, with or without other special needs between birth and advanced age
- Children with autistic spectrum disorders, with or without a visual impairment
- Young children with developmental delay : motor, mental or sensory
- in school in mainstream, in the institute, and any places that needs adaptations
- in daily life, by mobility and daily living skills, technical aids and adapted documentation, low vision support and psychological support and training.