5th European Conference on Psychology and Visual Impairment (ECPVI 2014)
Date: 04 Jul 2014
Author: Ruben Koman
20th – 21st November 2014 (Thursday – Friday)
Bratislava – Slovakia - Mercure Bratislava Centrum hotel
- Are you working with people with visual impairment?
- Are you a researcher conducting research in the area of visual impairment?
- Are you a teacher who wishes to get a deeper insight into the psychology of visual impairment?
- Are you a professional working on interesting topics that you think might be interesting to share with others?
The ECPVI conference is designed for researchers, psychologists, health, social care and education professionals that have an interest in visual impairment.
To be able to participate on the conference it is necessary to fill in the registration form by 31st of August 2014. You are free to submit also your abstract; you can find all relevant information concerning registration under the following link:
- Registration fee: 80 Eur (includes: conference materials, coffee break, 2x lunch and 1x dinner)
- Registration & abstracts submission deadline: 31th August 2014
For further information consult the conference web: http://www.unss.sk/ecpvi/
For any questions contact the conference team, please e-mail us.