We are glad to inform you that The 8th International Conference Special Education and Rehabilitation Today will be organized in Belgrade from 7th to 9th November 2014.
• Early intervention in special education and rehabilitation
• Assessment techniques in special education and rehabilitation
• Treatment in special education and rehabilitation
• Behavioral disorders, addictive behavior, delinquency and crime:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Treatment and relapse prevention
- Overcoming physical and social barriers
- Assistive technology
- Accommodation and modification
- Institutional framework of protection people with disabilities
Call for abstracts:
Please click on the following link to submit an abstract:
Please click on the following link to read the instructions for writing abstracts:
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
The deadline for sending abstracts is 15th September 2014.
Notifications of abstract acceptance will be sent by 22th September 2014.
Modes of Presentation:
Papers are to be presented orally or as a poster.
Ten-minute oral presentations will be followed by twenty-minute discussions at the end of each session.
Please click on the following link to apply for the Conference.
The registration fee is 120 EUR using middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment. Registration fee includes book of abstracts, book of proceedings, promotion material, access to all conference sessions, and refreshments during the conference.
The participants will be informed about the payment methods after submitting the applications for the Conference.
The costs of travel and accommodation are not included in the registration fee. For more information on accommodation and cultural events in Belgrade, please visit: tob.rs
University of Belgrade
Faculty of Special Education and Rehabilitation
2 Visokog Stevana